Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Moderator: gettech
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Duncan Wilkes
Post subject: Installing Getlinked at a Distant Business
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 am

Company Name: Sadowski and Company

My client uses the POS Micros RES 3700, as configured by the franchisor, and recommends the use of GetLinked to interface between the POS system and Online QuickBooks. I, as the accountant, do not live anywhere near the business, thus the reason for using Online QuickBooks. Being at a distance (5 hours), I will not be at the client's office for the install of the GetLinked software. I have viewed the demos, read the various questions and answers and followed the various links, but I have found no references or support to determine what will be needed at the business' office and if I will need to be at the business office for the install. If I was to have a tech person be at the business, I do not know what to tell them regarding the install process or the technical skills needed.

Profile Quote
gettech
Post subject: Re: Installing Getlinked at a Distant Business
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Duncan,

GETLinked™ Software can be installed at any remote location (ex. your accountant's office or payroll service provider) that has internet access. If you have the same technical skills to install the most common windows software remotely you can install GETLinked Software as you would any other program.

On the financial side GETLinked Software interfaces with hundreds of accounting and payroll systems and services. Some of these accounting and payroll services now have products in the "Cloud" (ex. Intacct, Net Suite, QuickBooks, etc.). GETLinked Software can directly link FROM these systems importing Account Numbers, Employees, Customers, Vendors, and more. GETLinked Software also directly "Transfers" valid and balanced transactions TO these systems either in the Cloud or hosted at remote locations.

Installation instructions are provided for active customers on our techncial support page. It is easy to purchase GETLinked Software Subscriptions (GSS) and services (ex. technical support time) through our online store at any time.

Please review other Forum topics for more details:
Where does GETLinked Software typically get installed and can it run from a remote location?

Thank you for the post.

GETLinked Software

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Point of Sale”
Jump to: